Monday, August 27, 2007

Day 5 6/6/07

Pentagram. Where do I begin. Well, this is really the place to be. Pentagram is the biggest and the best. They've really got it together. If I ever own a business, it will be based on their business model - Pentagram partners. They had some really nice solutions for high profile clients like Saks, Nike, and my favorite, Eat.. Pentagram has a great reputation, and as a result, clients trust them with their business. Their solutions are simple, make a lot of sense, and seem like the only way to solve that problem.

Saatchi & Saatchi. I can only compare this visit to the large agencies I've visited in New York. Most noticeable is the difference between tv ads in different parts of the world. The spots here are generally shorter, and more lenient in their content. I'm beginning to think I don't want to pursue advertising, however. Kate Stanners is a fox.

No comments: